In this category, we’re looking to highlight and praise the companies that build and sculpt the public areas, including but not limited to city centres, office grounds and communal areas within housing developments.
- You may enter more than one category. Each entry must be submitted on the relevant entry form.
- All entries as well as supporting documents must be submitted by Tuesday 31st January 2023 via email to email@example.com or by post to our address: Eljays44 Ltd, 3 Churchill Court, 112 The Street, Rustington, West Sussex, BN16 3DA.
- The awards are open to all industry related businesses nationally who commenced their business before January 2021.
- The entry fee is dependant on the category.
- A sponsor cannot enter the category that they are sponsoring.
- The comments made on your application form should be accurate to the best of your knowledge.
- The judges reserve the right to move your application to another category or to add you to another category.
- The judges’ decision is final.
- Entrants must be available for consultation with the judges should the need arise.
- By entering the awards, you agree to partake in publicity of the Pro Landscaper Business Awards, including the use of any photography or logos you send as part of your application.
- Should a category not receive sufficient entries, it will be withdrawn from the awards ceremony.
- Entry is completed solely on your application form, there will be no site visits.
- The closing date for all entries is Tuesday 31st January 2023.
- We reserve the right to extend the deadline.
- By entering the awards, you authorise us to use personal data collected during the entry process for the purpose of administering the awards, and receiving/circulation further information regarding the awards and other relevant events from time to time
- The judging panel will be made up of a mixture of industry professionals and experts within finance, marketing, accounting and sales. We will be extremely confidential with the information you submit and if we feel there is a conflict of interest in a category, the judge in question will not take part.
17. We reserve all rights to publish projects & images pre and post awards within any of our (Eljays44) publications and or promotional materials.